Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he most certainly will be better than Bolasie, and if 15m reports are correct hes half the price. Smashing work by Thellwell there

But look at the Burnley team…. Averaged less than 1 goal a game in those 2 seasons.

Playing Dyche ball….

He is 22, good left foot, seems to travel well with the ball and comfortable on it. Can apparently take a corner.

If we can add to the forward line (or even not if DCL stays fit),

If stats are the big thing for everyone…. I full y expect him to exceed his last 2 years stats in the first 6 months at Everton.

he creates chances, I don't see him as a wide forward so I hope his claim that he wants to play more in the middle is realised with us. is probably our best attacking CM which considering he's barely played there tells you all you need to know.

Positive is that he'll bring chance creation to you're side, like I mentioned yesterday, stick him in a half decent team with a decent striker which is what DCL is, and his stats will considerably improve.

Think he'll be a good signing, might take him time to win over some of you guys though.

Guy's got so much experience in the PL for a 22 year old, he'll come good.

He's only that price because he's english and home-grown tbf. risk worth taking

State of those on here (and seemingly the Burnley fans also) who have written him off as subpar.

I was spending my days at 22 either at the pub or on the Xbox. Glad I didn’t peak then. Or maybe I did…

Scored a Gots contender against us at Goodison a few years back. Should have known then that we’d snap him up.

Actually think he could be a good signing. He’s got a great technique and can swing it in. Always played wide left for a Dyche side which I think in part explains his lack of goals at least. As an inverted right winger might put a few more in the onion bag cutting in and tha

Don’t think he played regularly last season? Or did he? Don’t recall him starting a lot of games at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.