Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him to be fair....I remember him tearing us apart for one (yeah I know bolasie...)
Two footed, great delivery....makes sense if we're going all in for dcl with broja as back up

Personally been a big fan of his for years. We should've signed him instead of Iwobi for a start.
Yes I’ve also liked him too. I was happy with iwobi when we got him thought he’d be a great signing but hasn’t been so far maybe he can turn that round coming off the back of last season and push on this year

55ac40df5d14c4e452daab3d28030106.png

I always wondered how we are going to score goals without Richy, and I am still wondering.

Piss poor this get that kopite thomas the tank engine faced moose Thelwell out

Good analysis of him :

Can play wide or in central midfield. Good crossing and link up play. Very good stats on defending. He can be that ball carrying, box-to-box midfielder we miss

He strikes a ball well which makes his lack of goals surprising. This video shows that he shoots from too far out... Lampard is certainly someone who can help him with that.

Not sure what you mean here :eek:

Surely when you say BUT there should be a positive comparison written about McNeil lol

Cant compare the two players. Both young and quality.

Ideally we'd get both and rotate along with Gordon/Dele.

It should be McNeil has the higher floor

Stinks of wee and misplaced entitlement in here. I can’t help but smile when fans of Everton have labelled this fella as slow or having no pace when presumably they have closed their eyes whenever Gomes, Allan or Tom Davies are playing and assume they have been the footballing reincarnation of peak Linford Christie. McNeil isnt slow at all, those 3 above are though!

Has a player thread ever had so much vaulting potential?…

Status
Not open for further replies.