Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anecdotal evidence, but if true it underlines even more why the galoot has to be sent packing.

A no mark thinking he can usurp a legendary manager. 'koff.
no offense dave but if carlo had shown fire and fury, wouldn't that have been praised around these parts? i know you hate dunc, but the match was against CHILDREN, and our guys showed no fire. personally, i think if a coach can fire up guys to set a record for tackles made, then he should be allowed to

no offense dave but if carlo had shown fire and fury, wouldn't that have been praised around these parts? i know you hate dunc, but the match was against CHILDREN, and our guys showed no fire. personally, i think if a coach can fire up guys to set a record for tackles made, then he should be allowed to

Well, it seems he's been on the right side of history on this occasion.

When you are dealing with very basic human beings with almost no heart, confidence, desire or drive, forget anything remotely like
intelligent messages you go back to caveman stuff.

A "Duncan is one of us" banner would let these [Poor language removed] know who's side we are on. He obviously questioned their commitment and they honestly believe they are giving 100 percent and so challenged him

Laughable. How can u claim to be committed when they stood off liverpool under 19s without even trying to put in what's known as a tackle.

Spineless [Poor language removed]

A "Duncan is one of us" banner would let these [Poor language removed] know who's side we are on. He obviously questioned their commitment and they honestly believe they are giving 100 percent and so challenged him

Laughable. How can u claim to be committed when they stood off liverpool under 19s without even trying to put in what's known as a tackle.

Spineless [Poor language removed]
Liverpool average age 24
Everon average age26

Age isn't the issue though is it.Their reserves in the second half outplayed our very expensively compiled first team,and won.When Villa hammered them.

Again, only 2 players from that Liverpool line up played against Villa, it was nowhere near the same team

Liverpool average age 24
Everon average age26
Go through the Liverpool team, how many would expect to play in the first team if everybody were fit ?

We have got to stop making excuses for ourselves. We lost a game against a reserve side, just a few weeks earlier we got off lightly by conceding 5 against their first team. We are in a different league to them at present.

I'm on my 3rd week of lockdown, I'm bored off my arse and I've watched more Everon than is good for me... including every game this season.

My (4 whisky deep) conclusion is... Duncan Ferguson saved Everton. That Chelsea win (and the games after) bought the board time to not rush into appointing Eddie Howe, Mark Hughes or, god forbid, David Moyes... 4 weeks on we ended up with Carlo Ancelotti and Dunc as the "cultural bridge" that Carlo values so highly.

In conclusion, go'head Dunc.

I'm on my 3rd week of lockdown, I'm bored off my arse and I've watched more Everon than is good for me... including every game this season.

My (4 whisky deep) conclusion is... Duncan Ferguson saved Everton. That Chelsea win (and the games after) bought the board time to not rush into appointing Eddie Howe, Mark Hughes or, god forbid, David Moyes... 4 weeks on we ended up with Carlo Ancelotti and Dunc as the "cultural bridge" that Carlo values so highly.

Lol. Similar position mate , when not working from home.
Regardless of what the usual suspect(s) have to say - he certainly saved us in that period.
Great Evertonian !

Was definitely a breath of fresh air, don't think it was sustainable but can't help but be impressed by some of those games. He had them playing as if they really cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.