Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big reward for him doing well managing us is being able to add "working under Ancelotti" on his CV.

Will get a managers job no problem.

I can't see how having an Assistant Manager with a completely opposite view to the Manager of how the game should be played is going to work. Expect Ferguson to get dumped at the end of the season.

You cant have dual controls on a football club. Get him out to another club and let him manage.

This whole Ancelotti project will be jeapordised if the players are looking at Ancelotti and then this no mark and wondering who's calling the shots.

These players need one boss only.

I think Duncan understood the players at his disposal and used them to the best effect , bypassed midfield as much as possible and we all know why.
I was thinking something similar after the game. He got the midfielders doing very simple roles, either because he recognised that's all they're capable of or it's just the only way he knows how to play, or both.

ENmG-uPUYAAMqI6

A lad I work with (RS) was at the game yesterday in the stand behind the dugout.
He commented this morning that the vibe between Duncan and Carlo didn't look good, apparently Duncan was trying to get up and have a go from the touchline and Carlo was holding him off with a look to keep calm.

A lad I work with (RS) was at the game yesterday in the stand behind the dugout.
He commented this morning that the vibe between Duncan and Carlo didn't look good, apparently Duncan was trying to get up and have a go from the touchline and Carlo was holding him off with a look to keep calm.
Anecdotal evidence, but if true it underlines even more why the galoot has to be sent packing.

A no mark thinking he can usurp a legendary manager. 'koff.

I like how calm carlo seems but unfortunately that group of spineless players don’t need calm they need someone like dunc to get them fired up.i hope he’s got them lined up at finch farm today and knocks the [Poor language removed] out of each and everyone of them!

I like how calm carlo seems but unfortunately that group of spineless players don’t need calm they need someone like dunc to get them fired up.i hope he’s got them lined up at finch farm today and knocks the [Poor language removed] out of each and everyone of them!
Spineless players are spineless players. Doesn't matter in the end who manages them. Look at the lacklustre performances put in during the last two games Ferguson had in charge. They just cant and wont sustain any consistency. They wont respond to calm rational talking or people throwing tea cups around a dressing room.

There's no way around it: these players need to be binned and eventually replaced over the next 3 windows. We thought we had a head start on this when Koeman, Walsh and Allardyce left. We've just added two years onto the process by hiring Brands and his tripe signings that now need binning too.

Anecdotal evidence, but if true it underlines even more why the galoot has to be sent packing.

A no mark thinking he can usurp a legendary manager. 'koff.
I can well understand that Duncan would be furious yesterday, I don't think he was the only one?

I think CA is a calm man and doesn't easily get riled.
I wonder how Klopp would have reacted to that performance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.