Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunc will talk to the boy behind the scenes, it's down to the player, has he got the nuts to stand up and prove the gaffer wrong next time out, or will he throw a hissy fit and run to his agent.

Give him till the end of the season. It’s quite clearly working.
It’s a sentimental appointment though. Solskjaer isn’t good enough to manage Man U, Kenneth the Racist wasn’t good enough to manage the RS but their fans blindly stuck with them.

Our football and approach under Dunc is prehistoric. Trust me, the fans will quickly get fed up with it if he’s appointed full time. We’re just enjoying the fact that our players are actually giving effort for the first time in years. But they’d do that under Big Sam and Moyes too. Do you want either of them back?

Ferguson isn’t good enough to manage a Premier League club with ambition.

I'd like to apologise to Big Dunc.
When he was appointed I couldn't see what he brought to the table.
However in 2 difficult games he has shown the ability to organise a team , motivate players , and make the best of an horrendous injury / illness situation.
That display helps restore your pride in Everton.
I could see why he hooked Kean. He did nothing in the minutes that he was on the pitch. Kean should have looked at DCL and saw the effort that he put in and replicate that at the very least but he didn't.
And did DF say "we are going to get one of the World's best managers " when interviwed at the end ?

Not for me.

Work rate is there but even when the injuries are back we cant keep playing like this and expecting results.

2 goals against Chelsea coming from their defenders errors & our goal today from De Gea / push from DCL.

Would give Dunc Leicester but ideally I hope we have a new manager in for Arsenal.

So he is not allow to blow? Some people just inhale deeper than others doesn’t meant he will drop dead if he finish the game. I doubt he couldn’t last another 5 mins.

DCL, Richy, Iwboi could still run the length of the pitch after playing 80+ mins.

Kean couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.