Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 1 goal in a 5-0 rout of Norwich in the 5th round. That was it. He didn't play in the SF and came on as a sub when we had the lead in the final.

You said his attitude wins f.a.

You think his attitude wasn’t replicated in the embodiment of the cup run.

Eager to know what the difference between Ferguson and the ‘dogs of war’ attitude is.

Can’t wait for your absurd and tangential reply.

You said his attitude wins f.a.

You think his attitude wasn’t replicated in the embodiment of the cup run.

Eager to know what the difference between Ferguson and the ‘dogs of war’ attitude is.

Can’t wait for your absurd and tangential reply.

I said the attitude that we win a game at home (to a team we've done very well at home to in the last few seasons) means that we hand a manager's job to this novice.

His part in the cup run: well if the team had been infused with hisn attitude we'd never have won it. They'd have lost their heads and we;'d have been ill-disciplined and easily picked off by Spurs and/or United.

There's some amount of BS spouted about this feller.

Anyay, I'm sure you'll be glad to find out he's done enough to cling on to his assistants job after that today.

I said the attitude that we win a game at home (to a team we've done very well at home to in the last few seasons) means that we hand a manager's job to this novice.

His part in the cup run: well if the team had been infused with hisn attitude we'd never have won it. They'd have lost their heads and we;'d have been ill-disciplined and easily picked off by Spurs and/or United.

There's some ampunt of BS spouted about this feller.

Anyay, I'm sure you'll be glad to find out he's done enough to cling on to his assistants job after that today.

You said:

That's the attitude that results in us winning f.a too.

Verbatim.

No, but it is how I knew the Niasse deal was made behind Martinez's back.
So your scout (erm ahem ) friend chooses to tell you the inner secrets from the within the club about dodgy deals and how much the players think duncs a dinosaur so you can put these rumors on a Everton forum .Your a good mate arnt you .Oh and a bit strange that your scout FRIEND revaluation has come out today when your on one trying to slaughter big dunc ummmm .HAVE A DAY OFF LAD

There's some amount of BS spouted about this feller.

Why don't you simply admit that he did really well today in turning things around.
He has brought a bit of feel good factor back , along with some pride.
There was no way that Silva would have done any of this.
Try and be happy fella - we won.

I had the game on in the van, and it was obvious from the comms that sommet quite special was unfolding. I have no idea what he did, nor what he said, to some footballers.

But he did or said sommet. And as a player, you must just love playing in a game like that. So for me, lets see if he can get them up against a pretty average United side, then Leicester under the lights.

If he is a one trick pony, then long term, no chance. But at least lets ride this thing he has created.

Why don't you simply admit that he did really well today in turning things around.
He has brought a bit of feel good factor back , along with some pride.
There was no way that Silva would have done any of this.
Try and be happy fella - we won.
Silva beat Chelsea 2-0 nine months ago mate...

Amazes me that anybody who's been here more that a month or two actually allow themselves to be drawn in and spend hours arguing the toss with him. Just laugh, shake your head and scroll on past. Easy.
I know I know I know . This above is the future

Not quite the same thing mate - and you know it !
To get the result today was the equivalent of doing it with the team in the form reminiscent of the Mike Walker days.
If Silva was in the dugout today we would have lost yet again.
We all make mistakes , and yours , although you will never admit it , were being blind to the failings of Martinez and Silva for far too long.
Chin up !

Status
Not open for further replies.