Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard is the most sniddey person Ive ever seen. I never get bored of watching him slip over costing liverpool the league. Lets hope Frank can get one over the cocky sniddey man
Villa stunk for the final 3 months of the season.

He'll be under the cosh soon enough.

Wonder what odds on him being first out the door?

He'll get past Christmas if they're poor because he still enjoys the protection of the Establishment Club press.

Suits me if he oversees them and puts them down.

Horrible club and horrible manager. Phonies deserving of each other.

Bit part player in the cup run. Couple of goals in earlier rounds.

Big deal.

Amokachi and Rideout and Limpar won that cup for us.
1281C082-4BDD-4F6C-B4EE-D686E3EF67E3.jpeg

Really good article in the athletic about it

I really hope he succeeds in his management dreams

I won't post the full article as you have to pay for access to the site, but I liked this excerpt

"For a long while, the general consensus was that Ferguson would step away from football altogether after his retirement in 2006. He spent the next few years in self-imposed exile in Spain, returning to Goodison Park only for the occasional club event.

It is not known for certain what prompted his change of heart, but one school of thought is that the genesis of his coaching aspirations came at the home of close friend and Everton legend Howard Kendall.

Ferguson would frequent Kendall’s house on the Sefton coast near Southport most Sundays, watching the afternoon’s live Premier League matches before enjoying a roast cooked by Kendall’s wife Lily. The pair would discuss what happened in the games, taking in the evening’s La Liga action too, with Kendall particularly fond of making notes on what he saw. "

*Can't post link as site blocks it and I don't want to get into any mod bother. I am not associated with the athletic in anyway, just someone who likes reading it*

Good luck to him and I still think he can make a career out of management, but I just don't think it will be at this level.

Really good article in the athletic about it

I really hope he succeeds in his management dreams

I won't post the full article as you have to pay for access
to the site, but I liked this excerpt

"For a long while, the general consensus was that Ferguson would step away from football altogether after his retirement in 2006. He spent the next few years in self-imposed exile in Spain, returning to Goodison Park only for the occasional club event.

It is not known for certain what prompted his change of heart, but one school of thought is that the genesis of his coaching aspirations came at the home of close friend and Everton legend Howard Kendall.

Ferguson would frequent Kendall’s house on the Sefton coast near Southport most Sundays, watching the afternoon’s live Premier League matches before enjoying a roast cooked by Kendall’s wife Lily. The pair would discuss what happened in the games, taking in the evening’s La Liga action too, with Kendall particularly fond of making notes on what he saw. "

*Can't post link as site blocks it and I don't want to get into any mod bother. I am not associated with the athletic in anyway, just someone who likes reading it*
https://12ft.io/ :coffee:

Interview in the Times today. Apparently favourite for the Dundee United job. Here's a rehash of the article, as we can't post anything from the Times.

Good to see the Big Man on the TV. Hope he has a boss career as a manager when he gets hired.
I'm glad he has set aside his dislike of the media from his Scotland days, he comes across well, he favours us but he isn't horrible about it like ex players of other teams. Him and Frank seemed to have a genuine friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.