Dream Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £35m
Our most expensive signing ever was Marouane Fellaini for around £15m I believe, my question is for the same fee who would you love to bring to the club?

I'd have to say Eriksen or Kagawa

ibrahimovic.jpg

Oxlade-chamberlain is a good shout.

However other than Andrei Kanchelskis back with us at his peak I'd say Lulaku whose a young proven entity.

Oxdale Chamberlain is a good shout, would fit in nicely and possibly get a few goals as well. Personally think that as a key signing we need to make sure we get a striker, either Lukaku or a similar player.

As with United, Arsenal might just have a new manager in the summer, Spurs certainly will. This means the new managers will probably buy in a few players to put their stamp on the squad and some players will then become available. I think one £15m signing for a striker and we can still get a few more quality players cheap.

I'm not going to be too unrealistic here. It's possible that Eriksen will jump ship on the failed glorious project that was Tottenham Hotspur, with them getting a new manager and a clear-out in the summer. I'd take him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.