Dreadful players that you liked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless Farrelly for shinning that one in v Coventry. HK III was a weird regime. As soon as those daft light blue kits with the yellow band on them appeared you knew it'd be a struggle!

Joe Harper, came down from Scotland as leading scorer for the previous 2 seasons we paid huge fee at the time and then he was SH.Te Oh Dear havnt we just bou.... ****in hell I hope its not history repeating itself

heres another John "Tiger"Mcglochlin the worst full back ever, but and absolute loon also Fred Barber in goal and the other lunatic keeper who used to hit himself in the face Mcdonagh (cant remember first name)

earl barrett was shocking, Hibbo is like Cafu compared to him

are you kidding? Earl was the best "defensive" RB we have had for decades. He never once got skinned. Ok, he was shocking going forward, but he first job was to defend, and I can't think of a better RB to be honest. He should have played more for england instead of that batty boy Rob Jones

are you kidding? Earl was the best "defensive" RB we have had for decades. He never once got skinned. Ok, he was shocking going forward, but he first job was to defend, and I can't think of a better RB to be honest. He should have played more for england instead of that batty boy Rob Jones
very good defender .

Would love to see the season reviews of back in the day with some of the names mentioned in this thread playing. Anyone got them who'd be willing to rip VHS & upload to Demonoid/Rapidshare, by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.