Dreadful players that you liked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Joey Parkinson work horse actually any good?

Joe Parkinson was a legend; a true defensive midfielder who was on the verge of a England call-up. He did everything right, which meant it was simple, he could read play, break up an opposition attack and play a simple ball, he knew his strengths and he played to them, i miss Joey.

I remember we played Boro on boxing day in about 96; it was really icey and me and the arl fella where late getting to the ground because of the buses from Queens Sq, must have got off on County Road about 3.05, as we where walking up the ground we heard this almighty scream from inside Goodison. We got in sat in our seat and i asked the fella next to me about this scream; the reply was short and simple 'Juninho had the ball by the Bullens, Parkinson snapped him and put him in the Bullens'. Don't think Juninho touched the ball again that day

Joe Parkinson was a legend; a true defensive midfielder who was on the verge of a England call-up. He did everything right, which meant it was simple, he could read play, break up an opposition attack and play a simple ball, he knew his strengths and he played to them, i miss Joey.

I remember we played Boro on boxing day in about 96; it was really icey and me and the arl fella where late getting to the ground because of the buses from Queens Sq, must have got off on County Road about 3.05, as we where walking up the ground we heard this almighty scream from inside Goodison. We got in sat in our seat and i asked the fella next to me about this scream; the reply was short and simple 'Juninho had the ball by the Bullens, Parkinson snapped him and put him in the Bullens'. Don't think Juninho touched the ball again that day

that snapping was a thing of true beauty. wonderful.

the pie man was GREAT ,would of been capped by england surly ,great shame when he had to call it a day

I didnt realise he played 90 games for us ! I remember injuries keeping him out a lot until he had to call it a day! Very sad for us blues because everyone loved the pieman

Remember Carl Tiler....Mitch Ward....Gareth Farrelly.......have we EVER been worse.........

Carl Tiler never put a foot wrong for us.

Seriously not once, he was solid for the short time he was with us. It annoys me greatly that the common consensus these days was that he was crap for us. He simply wasnt.

John O'Kane is another one. He did well for us in general.

stuart Barlow he got a few goals i used to like him back in the early 90' remember he scored
two goals again bolton in a cup game he got knocked out getting his second goal we lost 3-2:(

Tim Cahill.

tumblr_ls8si79Jog1r3f00oo1_500.gif

Always Liked David Unsworth, seemed a good fella
Remember him signing autographs a few times, he always looked like he really appreciated how lucky he was

Surely Gareth Farelly has to be the answer?

There isn't an Evertonian alive who wouldn't kiss that fella if they remembered what he looked like...

Surely Gareth Farelly has to be the answer?

There isn't an Evertonian alive who wouldn't kiss that fella if they remembered what he looked like...

Saw him a couple of years ago on a Ryanair Flight when he was player-manager at Bohemians, he was sitting behind me & said he was on his way over to a game. You're right though, the flight was full of Evertonians and he went almost totally un-noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.