2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
van de Broke

Takes a lot of skill to make the same mistakes and worse in midfield. I type this and I've got Mike Oldfields - 'Tubular Bells' haunting my tiny brain. It's supernatural.

Frank's two hail Mary window signings have been unmitigated disasters. Not too promising if we are handing him a cheque book, however thin, this summer.

To be honest alarm bells were ringing in my head when I heard he turned Newcastle down because he didn’t fancy a relegation battle. Our fans buzzed off that at the time but I thought it was a very worrying indicator towards his general attitude. Arrogant, entitled, classic modern footballer. Absolutely not what we need, a negligent signing.

Hopefully was just checking the other scores on his phone when the camera panned in on him.....

I think Lampard has sussed he isn't the most invested in the relegation scrap so is picking the team accordingly.
When I saw him get his cell phone out thats the moment I realised this guy is just here for the banter and canteen food.

Look we may get relegated but atleast we gave poor united a break by charitably paying the wages of one their injured players. We've made a difference.

At least United will have noticed his lack of interest and he'll get to play with the U23s next season as his reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.