Confirmed Signing Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the discussion on the manager thread would suggest you are incorrect. Most people believe the manager is in place, some clearly don’t yet (or are flapping about it- unnecessarily in my opinion). Until there’s official confirmation no one knows for certain unless they wish to reveal their ITK credentials.
I'm also wondering about the delay but seems all the newspapers aren't worrying. Their back pages take it as read that he's busy at work already.

This signing probably indicates Lampard is thinking of a midfield three. There’s just no way in the world VdB can play in a two especially as we don’t have a defensive mid.

He’s a link player who likes to get on the end of stuff in the box. I’m hoping we don’t do what we did with Klaasen and try and play him as a deep lying midfield dictator.

This hopefully helps solve how the ball gets to the strikers now, but still issues for me on how we move it through midfield. The centrebacks can’t pass and there’s not a deep lying midfielder who can create.
Billy Gilmore next season.

Donny Van De Blammos linking up with his old pal from Ajax, might be time for a UCL run next season
niuyb.jpg

Great signing, wasted on the united bench.

For those who went to the match, he tore us apart in Pre season. Strange united have never attempted that starting line up since. From what I remember they were 3-0 up in the first 30 mins. He went off at HT for Pogba and united were terrible through the middle after.

A section need to stop writing off talents we could only dream of signing a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.