2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Honestly, Ild rather go and buy a hungry young striker from the Championship than persevere with DCL.

Way too much is made of his link play.

We have Beto who can be used a certain way with back to goal and we need someone who can play off him. Chermiti looks promising but it's too early for him next season. DCL and Beto or DCL and Chermiti wont go together.

Get shut of DCL and get a player in who hands us options other than playing one up front.
Dave

Have you ever watched Beto??

Tbh mate I would rather we bought a real exciting young striker from the Brazilian league that is guaranteed to score 35 goals a season.

Then sell him for a billion after he wins the ballon d’or.

Should sort us out straight away.

Failing that, think Chris wood would be an unexciting but plausible acquisition

No offence mate, but I don’t think that any young striker, from any league in the world, who’s capable of scoring 35 goals a season, will be rocking up at Everton any time soon.

Man City / Real Madrid / Bayern Munich maybe.

I dont know why Beto gets such a bad press.

Maybe he was expected to rip the PL up after getting 7 starts and 21 substitute appearances in his first season.

He;s not top notch but he can get into position for plenty of chances. His movement is good and he's a unit who defenders hate to play against.

Next season well see him step up, especially if DCL's replacement is an attacker who can play off him.

Not with his back to goal though. He has no touch at all. If anything its put the ball in front of him and let him chase it.

No offence mate, but I don’t think that any young striker, from any league in the world, who’s capable of scoring 35 goals a season, will be rocking up at Everton any time soon.

Man City / Real Madrid / Bayern Munich maybe.
Honestly, I'd just like a striker that got into double figures two years in a row. Who was our last to do that? Lukaku, I imagine. He's had four different clubs since then.

Dom represents us. I can’t imagine him running off holding the badge in the derby if he wasn’t confident he was staying and signing a new contract. The only problem has been his injuries and then obviously how long it takes to fully get back afterwards.

Can I see him at Newcastle, yeah probs but would I take Wilson as part of him going, yes defo. I can’t see them having Isak, Wilson and Dom all battling for a place next year.

I just want to turn the internet on and see DCL signs new five year deal. I would rather Onana, and if we have to Braithwaite go before him. I love Braithwaite but he’s defo a gonner just because of the money situation we are in.

Dom represents us. I can’t imagine him running off holding the badge in the derby if he wasn’t confident he was staying and signing a new contract. The only problem has been his injuries and then obviously how long it takes to fully get back afterwards.

Can I see him at Newcastle, yeah probs but would I take Wilson as part of him going, yes defo. I can’t see them having Isak, Wilson and Dom all battling for a place next year.

I just want to turn the internet on and see DCL signs new five year deal. I would rather Onana, and if we have to Braithwaite go before him. I love Braithwaite but he’s defo a gonner just because of the money situation we are in.
Wilson looks Saudi bound and Isak looks Arsenal bound.