2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Careful mate, you'll get called a 'happy clapper' by some.

Take the positives, innit.

Dom has needed that bit of luck, which in truth I think he needs at times. His best goal scoring under Ancelotti saw a lot of favourable bounces going his way. Ugly goals are goals.
Thing is, I am anything but. i am a right cryarse mostly. But for all the kakc we have had to put up with over the past few seasons, if we cant even get any pleasure out of winning three points, why are we doing this?

IMG_8553.jpeg

Careful mate, you'll get called a 'happy clapper' by some.

Take the positives, innit.

Dom has needed that bit of luck, which in truth I think he needs at times. His best goal scoring under Ancelotti saw a lot of favourable bounces going his way. Ugly goals are goals.
Coincidently he had James playing him inch perfect balls instead of balls getting smashed into no mans land or 10 yards above his head by McNeil or Young.

Give him decent service and he will score.

Maybe I’m over thinking it but I think he felt the pressure before of carrying the goal threat and then seemed to be injured all the time which may have been linked. He was being marketed everywhere even on Monday night football and it seemed to go down hill from there. I know he’s the go to for the Everton marketing team but he’s all over the website again and being pushed at every opportunity - the lad needs to keep focusing on his game and staying fit as we need him. Bloody marketing teams!

Coincidently he had James playing him inch perfect balls instead of balls getting smashed into no mans land or 10 yards above his head by McNeil or Young.

Exactly. He has proved to be a serious striker if he gets great service. Sadly, not many can whip in balls like J-Rodz

Not great when it has to be inch perfect service.
He’s not a good finisher, can’t strike a ball and doesn’t really create chances for himself or others.

I hope he scores a few between now and the end of the season but if he’s not replaced in the summer we’ll be having the ‘why hasn’t he scored for 10+ games’ conversation over and over.