2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

There are some bizarrely high strung folk in here.

It’s his goal. I’d say the same if it were any other player.

Why wouldn’t you want our number 9 to be credited with a confidence-boosting goal?

I see no other reason than irrational, personal animosity.

He was happy to take Richarlison’s goal v Brentford the other year. Swings and roundabouts

Why wouldn’t you want our number 9 to be credited with a confidence-boosting goal?

But it’s not his goal it hasn’t ever worked like that it’s annoying for him and for us because it would help us if he scored but it just isn’t his goal!

He got credited with an assist yesterday. I knew he would come good ;)
Joke aside, I think there was more desire yesterday from dcl...better performance from him but yes still missing goals right now. Hopefully with doucs on his way back that could also help dcl to regain that confidence in front of goal

Ally McCoist gave it to him

I think Harrison did too

Hojlund there with the barefaced cheek to make his own goal, dropped a shoulder to send the defender the chippy and pinged it in from outside the box. Doesn’t he know he’s only allowed to score if the players around him give him 4 open goals?
You're turning into a fantastic Davek Mk. 2 for some reason.

Hojlund's been a United meme all season, he's got 4 goals in 18 league games. DCL has 3 as last night's was awarded to Harrison, otherwise they'd be on the exact same goals total from the exact same number or games. Naturally they're levels apart though.

Glad to see you're happy our striker is struggling for goals, at least someone's benefitting out of this I suppose :)