2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Actually shocked they’ve gone back on it.
Further highlighting the mockery that is VAR
They hd no option, literally everyone in football was calling them out! I saw a thing on Twitter from an rs fan, calling it out as a disgrace and saying that there needs to be an end to tribalism as far as var is concerned. No gloating when it happens to another team, all of us kick off. That is the only way to fix / destroy VAR. so even though he probably had three thumbs and called his wife mum, I thought he was spot on. Individual clubs raging when they get turned over by var will have zero effect. All clubs fans kicking off in unison to defend a club who has been cheated will have an effect.

The FA manages discipline in Premier League games as well. I presume sanctions for the refs would be managed by PGMOL, so they could force the refs in question to drop to the Championship this weekend or whatever it is they normally do.
What's the Championship don't to deserve that?

Have I missed something with Craig Pawson? He wasn’t the VAR or the ref for the game I don’t think. It was Kavanagh as ref and Salisbury as VAR.
Says Pawson was VAR on the FA website.
Salisbury was SVAR (whatever one of those is).

IMG_6830.png

Have I missed something with Craig Pawson? He wasn’t the VAR or the ref for the game I don’t think. It was Kavanagh as ref and Salisbury as VAR.
Pawson was the VAR ref and Salisbury was the Support VAR which was a special
Introduction for the FA Cup.

Kavanagh made the right call in real time and his decision was consistent with how he had managed the game to that point.
We need more refs to stand up for themselves when asked to go the monitor and be prepared to defend themselves after the game with a statement via PGMOL explaining why they did not change their decision.

It’s beyond ridiculous now.