2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

It's a shame, I am sure he wants to be fit but his body is broken and not up to it.

The blame is with these muppets running the club that means Maupay is his replacement and has been for some time now!

The club should be so far past that stage now. Been putting him in cotton wool for nearly two years.
This club is exhausting and annoying. Seen better run non league clubs.

He gets fit though and you do get games like Brighton away where he didn't score but he was superb all game at holding it up and giving Lewis Dunk arguably his toughest game of the season.

Thing is club are circling the drain endlessly where you just need one big result a month to stay e.g. 9 wins so if you can get one very good performance a month from Calvert Lewin that will probably be enough come May.

Maupay, Dobbin, Danjuma central...pass me the prozac.

He gets fit though and you do get games like Brighton away where he didn't score but he was superb all game at holding it up and giving Lewis Dunk arguably his toughest game of the season.

Thing is club are circling the drain endlessly where you just need one big result a month to stay e.g. 9 wins so if you can get one very good performance a month from Calvert Lewin that will probably be enough come May.

Maupay, Dobbin, Danjuma central...pass me the prozac.

Hes played 29 games in two seasons. Not even available for 50% of games
Mate its a glaring issue and why we stayed up by the skin of our teeth.

We need to accept that he will probably strughle to play 20 games a season going forward and sign a striker.

Even if he was fit and reliable we should still have a good backup, the fact that he hasnt been for years and we havent brought another in is pure negligence by the whole board/recruitment team.