2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I can see him starting next week.

Pretty sure he was put in cotton wool and then suddenly started at Palace and lasted pretty much the entire game so wasn't actually like he was eased in under Dyche, was deemed fit and started 4-5 in a row before the Wolves injury.

Pretty sure he was put in cotton wool and then suddenly started at Palace and lasted pretty much the entire game so wasn't actually like he was eased in under Dyche, was deemed fit and started 4-5 in a row before the Wolves injury.

The club should be so far past that stage now. Been putting him in cotton wool for nearly two years.
This club is exhausting and annoying. Seen better run non league clubs.

I would say sell at earliest convenience.....Why? because we would not have to wait half a season for him to be fit then take another 8 games to get into the pace of the game only then to get injured again. Take him out of the equation then the urgency for another striker becomes of paramount importance. DCL just hanging about is taking the urgency of recruitment away

I would not be surprised if they claim he is still not proper fit,despite him saying himself he is, and playing two 45min pre season games, which for me is good enough to be a sub and be able to come on late in the game. Doing this none stop rehab every week it seems or whatever its claimed all the time so he is fit, means nothing when he could easily be injured by a bad tackle in his 1st game back. he should play in games when he is training, as he could easily pull up in training