2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All jokes aside, hes got one year on his deal.

Had several injuries over the past couple of years and has had a very poor season.

I like DCL but how can you give him an extension unles its on a squad player salary?
I think it will probably suit both parties to run down his contract. We'll get a motivated player, and he'll get a move if he plays well, or a new contract if he wants to stay.

Not sure we'd currently get much for him, and he'd no doubt want a big signing on fees and wages we might not be able to afford.

I think they'll be interest from the likes of Fulham and West Ham in the summer. Could be like the Iwobi deal, that move has worked out alright for both parties I'd say.

£20-30mil would be my guess. Also we need to punt Beto and Maupay. Put the total received for all three into a single centre forward.

Expecting this lad to come good is no different than expecting him to suddenly transform into somebody else because he has never been that good apart from one season under Carlo and lets be honest, that fella could make Cuco Martina world class.

Expecting this lad to come good is no different than expecting him to suddenly transform into somebody else because he has never been that good apart from one season under Carlo and lets be honest, that fella could make Cuco Martina world class.
Hes an Elite Striker and when we get a Manager who understands football he will show it.

And im gonna be here for it.

Dont bother @ me, cos I said WHEN we get a new Manager or he gets a new Manager.