2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Exactly.

Bored of sharing my opinion on that but for a long time now, even dud strikers who score elsewhere, don't score here. I'm thinking Rondon, King, Maupay.

Dyche, and most fans are pointing the fingers at our final third. Rrightly so.

But fingers have to be pointed at the management, too - because Dyche loves McNeil, signed Harrison, Danjuma, Beto and Chermiti. That's around £50m right there. None of them are delivering, nor is Calvert-Lewin. Who - whatever we think of it, the last time he was fit and playing - we finished in the nose bleeds places of 12th and;
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored 34% of Everton’s 47 goals, meaning that no team that finished above 17th place relied more on one single player for a larger percentage of their goals.
No coincidence we've been fighting relegation ever since he's been crocked then is it.

Joshua king? Really as an example? He's now on a free transfer in turkey and played here under benitez.
Not the greatest of examples mate to try and excuse lewins awful form

It was a put calvert lewin back in.
I dont care if he's a better player. I just care who puts it in the net. He's done that more than calvert lewin in one game.
Lewins had his chance. 22 of them. Let him come off the bench.

And Maupay is outscoring them all mate, shall we bring him back and start him?

In that one game he missed a one-on-one and penalty before it - we should have been 2-0 and out of sight. We weren't, and we lost 3-1.

To some, Beto is the saviour. To others, he's not. I think currently, Beto is best served coming on as a sub.

You say you don't care if Calvert-Lewin is the better player, I do.

Joshua king? Really as an example? He's now on a free transfer in turkey and played here under benitez.
Not the greatest of examples mate to try and excuse lewins awful form

He's a brilliant example, actually.

I said "Bored of sharing my opinion on that but for a long time now, even dud strikers who score elsewhere, don't score here. I'm thinking Rondon, King, Maupay".

King, who is crap - still scored goals at Bournemouth before us. In the Premier League for Bournemouth - 16 in 36, 8 in 33, 12 in 35, 6 in 26. and Watford after us - albeit not many and I think 2 was against us but he still scored a handful in the league for a relegated side. How many did he score here? 0. He's now basically retired in Turkey.

We can't just say they're crap, because they're scoring in worse teams.

And Maupay is outscoring them all mate, shall we bring him back and start him?

In that one game he missed a one-on-one and penalty before it - we should have been 2-0 and out of sight. We weren't, and we lost 3-1.

To some, Beto is the saviour. To others, he's not. I think currently, Beto is best served coming on as a sub.

You say you don't care if Calvert-Lewin is the better player, I do.

Oh mate come on. Nobody thinks beto is the saviour of anything. Most think he's crap. Some just think he might score now and then in 20 odd games. Which he did.
Its wave after wave of excuses for calvert lewin.

I said "Bored of sharing my opinion on that but for a long time now, even dud strikers who score elsewhere, don't score here. I'm thinking Rondon, King, Maupay".

King, who is crap - still scored goals at Bournemouth before us. In the Premier League for Bournemouth - 16 in 36, 8 in 33, 12 in 35, 6 in 26. and Watford after us - albeit not many and I think 2 was against us but he still scored a handful in the league for a relegated side. How many did he score here? 0. He's now basically retired in Turkey.

King has scored 9 goals three years.
3 of them against Everton 🤣

He scored a hat trick against us for them, hilariously.

Still more productive etc. and your point stands, just adding it in.

King has scored 9 goals three years.
3 of them against Everton 🤣

Scored Premier League goals before, and after Everton. At worse teams.

Like Maupay.

king.jpg

Scored Premier League goals before, and after Everton.

Like Maupay.

View attachment 248563

King had 11 games at Everton. I dont know how many he actually started.
Maupay You can check my comments in his thread. Ive never thought he was a bad player. But he is totally the opposite to what everton needed.
But regardless and ive posted this a few times. I dont expect much from calvert lewin. I dont think he's anything other than average. But no goals in 22 is taking the pish and as beto proved in one game. You dont need everything put on a plate all the time to score. Unless of course your name is calvert lewin.

Its gonna be great watching all the weasels choke on their words when he joins a proper team and slots for kicks and giggles.

And im gonna be here for every goal.
At least Dave will be right, when he said something like Lewin would not play for Everton again lol. He will just be many months late and wrong as usual, but he's only been wrong twice lol