2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He's had more than enough chances to at least register a single goal in 21 games.

It's not only that his overall game is deteriorating each week .
Some go on about his hold up play when he isn't even holding the ball up , he just flicks the ball on to no one or more usual to an opponent.
I get that all players esp strikers go through rough spells , but this is fell off a cliff form.
Hes fed off scraps, sure hes had a chance or 2, but as I said, hes going weeks in-between chances.

If he was a race horse Mick Quinn would own him.

Hes fed off scraps, sure hes had a chance or 2, but as I said, hes going weeks in-between chances.

If he was a race horse Mick Quinn would own him.
I do like the lad and always want him to succeed.
But his form is shot to bits , that may not all be down to him and Dyche should be man enough to change it.
Its all very predictable atm , a few games on the bench then coming on late in the game could turn it round , but yanno it's Dyche.

What's that saying
Doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results is a form of insanity.....very apt watching Dom atm.

If he was missing chance after chance I would be concerned, but hes not, so im pretty chill.

Put him a team that knows how to attack and he will score goals, as we saw when he had Digne, Hamez and Number 10 supplying him.

But hey ho.
I watched first half of the Villa game as I couldn’t get a decent stream and the chances they were creating with skilful and dynamic forward play was streets ahead of anything we have done in years.

I watched first half of the Villa game as I couldn’t get a decent stream and the chances they were creating with skilful and dynamic forward play was streets ahead of anything we have done in years.
Drop off in quality since the late Moyes/first year Martinez squad is painful. Really painful.

Not sure DCL would be a starter in either, but he'd be handy in either squad.

Ollie Watkins is a pain the arse to play against, makes very good runs. Helps if you know a team mate will find you. Imagine him for us 😆

Admire your loyalty mate.

The way he's playing now ( for months) I fail to see him getting a game in any Prem team atm.
Way out of form and it's costing us badly.
How did he cost us today ? Not one chance - Beto had two - the dire team formation with two slow wingers & a poor midfield does not help, we need to be more attacking - end of -