2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Yer man, deffo this.

"Dom I want you do absolutely nothing every game, miss every chance you get, never mind how easy, don't create anything, don't work defenders, just stand still and win some headers"
I mean, he does create. And he works hard. Suggesting he doesn’t shows you are agenda driven for whatever reason. Won a header which set up a great chance for Garner when we were 1 down.

Have a go at him for missing some chances fair enough, but no need to make up lies.

I mean, he does create. And he works hard. Suggesting he doesn’t shows you are agenda driven for whatever reason.

Have a go at him for missing some chances fair enough, but no need to make up lies.

What does he create? According to the stats he's created 2 big chances for the whole season.TWO LOL

Hysterical

I do have an agenda yes, agendas against donkeys who get paid millions are contribute nothing.

He's not the only one tbf

I wouldnt be wasting any energy on most people who post in this thread.
It seems this thread is a haven for ugly lads who can't handle his success and good looks. I might be wrong but it has deffo got that whiff, among other odors.

Can't wait to see him v Brighton. If he scores I'll be thrilled for the lad but if not it'll be a laugh in here watching all the heads fall off.

😍

1708542553918.png

It seems this thread is a haven for ugly lads who can't handle his success and good looks. I might be wrong but it has deffo got that whiff, among other odors.

Can't wait to see him v Brighton. If he scores I'll be thrilled for the lad but if not it'll be a laugh in here watching all the heads fall off.

Ahh the bingo shouts out.

"People don't rate dcl because he's dead boss as fashion and has dead boss hair etc etc" and not because he's a terrible footballer.

Not the only one, but the only ones who’s thread you camp out in…..

Other useless players don't have threads full of middle aged hairy men telling everyone how great and sexy they are.

I am just politely pointing out why this guy is useless, as you know It is a forum and these things get discussed.