2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Same as Goat for May, also Nunez's finishing is diabolical - they create plenty for him and he still scores next to nothing, and not in a "he's in a slump" way either.

What’s gonna be decided in May? DCL is an experienced Premier League striker and he’s still going to get outscored by a 20 year old who’s brand new to the league, who plays in a garbage side that also creates nothing for him. Both Nunez and Hojlund will comfortably outscore DCL this season. Not sure how that’s going to help your case.

Nope, based on what? He's hardly turned up for 3 years so how can he be that important

Based on results/points with vs without him over the last 3 seasons.

Also, based on this;

Isn't it?

We sold Lukaku about 5 years ago and still haven't replaced him. Finding a goalscorer that isn't going to cost a massive wedge isn't easy.

... If there's one player we want to be available, it's Calvert-Lewin.

Beto looks a useful impact/squad player for now, but Calvert-Lewin is our most significant player.

What’s gonna be decided in May? DCL is an experienced Premier League striker and he’s still going to get outscored by a 20 year old who’s brand new to the league, who plays in a garbage side that also creates nothing for him. Both Nunez and Hojlund will comfortably outscore DCL this season. Not sure how that’s going to help your case.
Be shocked if Nunez doesn't, reckon I could score a few for a team of cheats lol

Hojlund's currently scored 1 in 15. The boy has great potential but wasn't prolific for Atalanta either, 70m is ridiculous money for him - Atalanta got him from Sturm for 15m or something too.

Based on results/points with vs without him over the last 3 seasons.

Also, based on this;

... If there's one player we want to be available, it's Calvert-Lewin.

Beto looks a useful impact/squad player for now, but Calvert-Lewin is our most significant player.

Nar not having it, easier to come up with these stats when a player misses most games, take out players like tarky,.pickford, branthwaite, myko, garner, onana, doucoure and see what our results look like.

You've seen the doucoure one under dyche were we have lost every game ( I think ).

Dcl isn't very good, certainly not our most important player

Be shocked if Nunez doesn't, reckon I could score a few for a team of cheats lol

Hojlund's currently scored 1 in 15. The boy has great potential but wasn't prolific for Atalanta either, 70m is ridiculous money for him - Atalanta got him from Sturm for 15m or something too.

He’s scored more in all competitions than DCL this season, and is only 2 behind him in the league. He will overtake him. And tbh I don’t think there’ll ever be a season when DCL scores more than him for the rest of their careers. It will not be a close contest, put it that way.