2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

No he wasn't. You cant even analyse the video you linked.
Sometimes I think you log onto GOT because you secretly enjoy being made to look an idiot.

Untitled.png

Sometimes I think you log onto GOT because you secretly enjoy being made to look an idiot.

View attachment 236808
That challenge with the foot is after the Lord Mayor's parade. Look where the ball is - on it's way into the net. The boot up was just an afterthought and not near DCL's face...as can be seen below.

It's just a straight up and down challenge that wasn't angled at DCL's head.

Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 18.53.15.png

Didn't he literally fracture a bone in his face challenging a goalkeeper this season?

Yes, but how does that contradict what I've said?

I've said he doesn't relish those challenges. I'm not surprised because he's not judging his surroundings and knowing when to commit or leave well alone.

I cant bear either of them but I can guarantee that both Andy Gray and the Galloot would never have stumbled onto an arl arse GK's outstretched forearm like that. He did it because he shuts his eyes and hopes for the best.

He’s still our best striker and we are a much better team with him in it.

If anything, we need better service to him from the wings. Hoping one of the wingers hits a purple patch soon, as they’ve both been pretty poor going forward this season.

I've said he doesn't relish those challenges. I'm not surprised because he's not judging his surroundings and knowing when to commit or leave well alone.

I cant bear either of them but I can guarantee that both Andy Gray and the Galloot would never have stumbled onto an arl arse GK's outstretched forearm like that. He did it because he shuts his eyes and hopes for the best.
Lot of words for somebody you told everybody to forget about.

We get it, hes making you look a fool on the internet so what you do is make up stuff to fit your agenda, meanwhile hes just out there being a great Striker for us and it pains you so much.

Our Number 9.

👑

Lot of words for somebody you told everybody to forget about.

We get it, hes making you look a fool on the internet so what you do is make up stuff to fit your agenda, meanwhile hes just out there being a great Striker for us and it pains you so much.

Our Number 9.

👑

Not sure why a load are starting on DCL, he is not a prolific striker, he will go a run of games without scoring. But if you wanted a chance to fall to any one of our players at the moment it would be him. Would be nice if our supporters back him and the team for once (except Young of course... 😋). They collectively weren't on it at the weekend and that can happen, we move on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.