2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek Called this one over and over again

Despite that, I feel dead sorry for Dom, and hope we can get him the treatment he needs, and get him back playing again, he clearly makes a difference when fit.
We deparately need a decent collection of strikers who play, play well and give us choices.

This season has been unlike any in memory in terms of goal scoring, I hope I never experience anything like it again.

@davek Called this one over and over again

Despite that, I feel dead sorry for Dom, and hope we can get him the treatment he needs, and get him back playing again, he clearly makes a difference when fit.
We deparately need a decent collection of strikers who play, play well and give us choices.

This season has been unlike any in memory in terms of goal scoring, I hope I never experience anything like it again.
I dont want to sound heartless here, but we should insist on jabbing him with painkillers and get him out there for 45 minutes next week. Then sell him for what we can get in the summer.

He'll be Playing Sunday, Nice Barrell of jabs plus a boost of Adrenaline, Early goal and then will make way for Gray...

We have to accept he not really a first team player for us. Let him sort himself out in the background. Time for the club to accept his career is over.

We need 2 strikers this summer.

I dont want to sound heartless here, but we should insist on jabbing him with painkillers and get him out there for 45 minutes next week. Then sell him for what we can get in the summer.

…if it’s hamstring, all the painkillers in the world won’t work.

I said ‘sell him’ 18 months ago when big muscle injury first surfaced and his stock was high. It should be part of the clubs business model criteria, he was always going to be a bit part player from that moment.

The failure to get an adequate back up is total incompetence.

Not the lads fault his body is failing him, just gutted it seems we won’t have him fit for the last game, as he makes us a better team. If it’s his hamstring, that’s that.

The incompetency and poor leadership from the owner, chairman and BoD is what we should all be faulting, they have steered the good ship Everton onto the rocks and we ain’t got enough lifeboats.

I said ‘sell him’ 18 months ago when big muscle injury first surfaced and his stock was high. It should be part of the clubs business model criteria, he was always going to be a bit part player from that moment.

If that game away is it for the season then it'd be his last for the club if I made the decisions down there.

We cant start another season with him as a first choice striker. Even if we have to pay up his contract to get shut of him it'll have to be done. Cut our losses and start from scratch with two hungry strikers.

Yes remember you did actually, good call, think we were all hoping you were wrong too.
Shame for the lad, but you are right, the club has to be more ruthless in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.