2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self actualise? Jesus thought I had the full house in Current Affairs with conflate, false equivalence, coercive control etc.
Oh no, grandoldteam.com is the premier website for Everton chat, Dominic Calvert-Lewin discussion, contemplating ontology, disecting political discourse, finger / toe injury pictures, and generally expanding one's lexicon.

Truly, it is a veritable salmagundi of high and low culture. A playful post-modern playground of styles and topics.

My fave bits are the Dars getting ratty about DCL's clothes though. Or not being fit to play.

Oh no, grandoldteam.com is the premier website for Everton chat, Dominic Calvert-Lewin discussion, contemplating ontology, disecting political discourse, finger / toe injury pictures, and generally expanding one's lexicon.

Truly, it is a veritable salmagundi of high and low culture. A playful post-modern playground of styles and topics.

My fave bits are the Dars getting ratty about Dominic Calvert-Lewin's clothes though. Or not being fit to play.

Sorry, will get back to you when I’ve put this through google translate :D

My fave bits are the Dars getting ratty about Dominic Calvert-Lewin's clothes though. Or not being fit to play.

Dom should take a Leap of Faith, believe he’s not injured, and start focussing his Angst on kicking balls.

Dom should take a Leap of Faith, believe he’s not injured, and start focussing his Angst on kicking balls.

K.gif

He needs to unblock his Chakras and spend more time, meditating in the purpose built sweat lodge, within the Widnes and District Muay Thai centre.

Not the fridge / shed pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.