2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s only because we have no one else. When he came on on Sunday, he was literally the only attacker we had on the bench as gray had already come on. And at least it would have been something different to maupay who looked pretty poor.
Just pathetic from the club

There are no forwards at this club. None.

That's why if two aren't brought in next month we are in the Championhip next season.

It cant be put any simpler than that.

The board need to do what they have to do. If it means selling saleable players like Pickford or Gordon, then it must be done. Because without doing that there's apparently no cash and no chance of signing forwards.

This is where 6 years of Moshiri + Kenwright has got us.

If we survive this season then there has to be a series of mass protest throughout the summer to force Moshiri out and demand that any new owners immediately dismiss all current board members.

I hope that lampard keeps him out for city...if he plays against city then again it will show incompetence from lampard side. If he is fit enough to play against city surely he must have been fit enough to have at least a 20 minutes cameo against wolves which was the game to get points from.

I’m really fed up of the endless finger pointing/insults (most transphobic) and nonsense aimed at Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

He doesn’t choose to be injured and some of you should go back and read his post about how much he struggled mentally last season while he was injured.

The blame lies with the club’s negligence to not buy a striker that scores in the summer so Dominic Calvert-Lewin didn’t need to be relied on while he recovers. None of that is on Calvert-Lewin.

I completely agree with you on some of the comments aimed at Dom it's disgraceful and I am embarrassed to say these are Everton fans who are saying such things, it shouldn't matter what he does in his private life all that should matter to Everton fans is what he does on the pitch, of course with him being injured we can't say anything about that at the moment but the comments about his lifestyle should stop there is no need for them at all.

1) Thoughts?
2) Anyone on here by per chance?

First off, he’s right on the part about Gordon getting unwarranted ridiculous stick from our fans.

The part about calvert lewin is a disgrace, what has dressing in a way that some may consider feminine got anything to do with his football? We’ve honestly got to the point where our frustration is just leading to us lashing out at everyone, even the good players we have.

First off, he’s right on the part about Gordon getting unwarranted ridiculous stick from our fans.

The part about calvert lewin is a disgrace, what has dressing in a way that some may consider feminine got anything to do with his football? We’ve honestly got to the point where our frustration is just leading to us lashing out at everyone, even the good players we have.
He's spot on about Gordon. I'm not bothered what DCL does in his private life but as you rightfully pointed out this is lashing out needlessly because of frustration. Sounded like it was a counter comment to Gordon dying his hair blonde. I've said recently DCL is unplayable on his day and I hope we can see those days come back soon.

He's spot on about Gordon. I'm not bothered what Dominic Calvert-Lewin does in his private life but as you rightfully pointed out this is lashing out needlessly because of frustration. I've said recently Dominic Calvert-Lewin is unplayable on his day and I hope we can see those days come back soon.

Apart from the bit where he got his age wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.