2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was advertising a vibrator in the Black Friday sale for a moment, no where did I put that credit card??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125-172912_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-172912_Instagram.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 117

I understand the frustration with him
Is the same with mina. Is hard to keep backing a player when is getting injured all the time on big wages.
We need him on the pitch performing i was happy got injured before the break again as if he wasnt the club would not have got another forward in, we really need to get a starting cf to put pressure on him to get the starting spot he needs to earn his place back

I'd rather we don't rush him back and send him straight back to the treatment table, personally. That does imply doing something about the problem in the interim.
Give him the rest of the season off.To many false dawns.
If two top strikers come in, we cant break them up.Even one, Maupey has to play alongside him.
If we are 3up , 20mins to go, DCL minutes.
When we safe , get him on build minutes get him fit to sell at a tidy profit.

Andros flying half way round the world to commentate on WC games while injured - good
He's actually doing Injury rehab at Aspire.

Loads of euro based players use there OR Nad Al Sheba in Dubai for rehab. The facilities are far better than anything their parent clubs can offer.

Seeing as they don't do rehab 24/7, it makes sense for him to do a bit of co-comms. (particularly as he was so good at it, far better than most of the others in the brain trust were usually subjected to.)

He's actually doing Injury rehab at Aspire.

Loads of euro based players use there OR Nad Al Sheba in Dubai for rehab. The facilities are far better than anything their parent clubs can offer.

Seeing as they don't do rehab 24/7, it makes sense for him to do a bit of co-comms. (particularly as he was so good at it, far better than most of the others in the brain trust were usually subjected to.)
This post is too sensible for GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.