2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why folks are ramping this up. He's injured, they're not being forthcoming about the timeline, which is typical. The end.

He is no longer injured but they are being cautious with him. I reckon on the bench this weekend.
If he is physically fit to play, he should be on the bench yes. Whatever treatment and rehab required is then no longer necessary and its a question of match fitness and strength which he can only gain by playing minutes. Whatever caution is required, should be required only in holding him back before he's ready.

If he is declared fit to play, no caution should be required. More, just common sense management to use him sparingly from the bench for a little while.

Maybe he was working so hard during training that he only had time to answer silly questions once he’d showered and changed after the session

You really can make up theories to support anything here

Maybe he was working so hard during training that he only had time to answer silly questions once he’d showered and changed after the session

You really can make up theories to support anything here
Oh I agree entirely. The smallest signals are getting over-amplified, I don't deny that.

But still... I wish he'd been in training gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.