2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's equally silly when people argue and argue he is not injury prone. All we do know is he has not been able to put together any run of games in around 13-14 months now.

People are naturally having concerns. He could come back really soon and stay fit but he might not.
surely nobody is arguing he isn't injury prone but to suggest he will never play again because Frank said he might be back is right at the other end of the spectrum and pretty pathetic tbh

My post isn't targeted at people 'naturally having concerns'.

It's to those who claim others are gullible and naive if they see this guy wear an Everton shirt again.

Absolute meffs.

Of course he will play for us again.

Whether he will play week in week out again, who knows. I'm worried at this point. Although I agree with not selecting him tomorrow if there is any doubt.

Hate to say it, but I’m getting serious Dean Ashton vibes off this fella now. Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if he’s retired by the age of 26.

(Dom, if you’re reading this, please bang in the winner tomorrow and then run over to the away end, point at me, and call me a knob ‘ead. Love you still x)

Lot of bad takes going on, I hope it's just people trying to be edgy. Yes it's been a frustrating time for us all and that will include Dom more than most.

I will say if he is constantly getting niggles then what he does in training might need to be broken down to help find an answer to the problem. Perhaps in this day and age you can't have a Lineker type situation where he almost doesn't train to save himself for the Saturday (& he isn't at the standard to be able to do that) but I'm sure there are things he can skip doing in a bid to see if he can get a consistent run of games. I know the standing jumps he does are fairly insane but will put a toll on his body, in which case it's a prime candidate to be looked into.

The state of some people acting as though they've been able to access the future and know for certain that Dominic Calvert-Lewin's career is over...

You haven't got the slightest clue whether he'll remain injury prone or if he goes on to hitting 20+ goals per season for us, year after year.

So pipe down you attention seeking, farmfoods' shopping, reebok wearing, red-stripe drinking, tobacco breathers.

Stop acting like you know tings.

You don't even know who your dad is.

What an angry response to people suggesting a player who’s injured all the time is going to he injured a lot of the time. Are you ok?

He not in any of the training videos from Thursday, even shows Pickford and Holgate doing one to one training but nothing with Dom
Looks like we will have to get used to him not being available for large chunks of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.