2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badly need a striker with proper pace.. haven't had one in a long time.

Yes, I do realise they are hard to obtain..
Jamie Vardy from Fleetwood Town to Leicester City at 25 years old ,some times you have to look further than the Premier League.Ian Wright did not sign a professional form till he was 22 years old.Can you imagine them in a team both just been amateurs.

I found your post in very poor taste, his mental health and his flamboyant clothing style should not be used as a stick to beat him with.

I hold no real opinion of you outside that currently.
Yer was just abit of a joke tbh didnt mean to offend anyone like

Score a bagful this year Dom like a good lad, and we can sell you for a high fee.

That's our reality now for the foreseeable

Oh the irony, the light at the end of the tunnel.
All hopes pinned on a storming season for DCL in the prayer it keeps us safe and respectably league placed. We utilize Gordon and Gray exclusively to provide the ammo for headers and DCL converts (for argument lets say 20 goals). Plays his way so well into a transfer and next summer we're scrabbling around worse than now to recruit another saviour.
How did it get to this?
We need Patterson to step in world class, Tarkowski to transition perfectly, a couple of midfielders that can actually run for close to 90 minutes and then pray for zero injuries and some even handed officiating.

Luck eventually runs out. Grim this.
Shambles!

Oh the irony, the light at the end of the tunnel.
All hopes pinned on a storming season for DCL in the prayer it keeps us safe and respectably league placed. We utilize Gordon and Gray exclusively to provide the ammo for headers and DCL converts (for argument lets say 20 goals). Plays his way so well into a transfer and next summer we're scrabbling around worse than now to recruit another saviour.
How did it get to this?
We need Patterson to step in world class, Tarkowski to transition perfectly, a couple of midfielders that can actually run for close to 90 minutes and then pray for zero injuries and some even handed officiating.

Luck eventually runs out. Grim this.
Shambles!
Maybe you know where we will finish this season but I don't.

I actually believe the squad is better than our performances last season indicated and it is clear the appointment of RB was a disaster for the club and nearly relegated us.

We have all known for 12 months that it was going to be the last season for Richarlison and he goes with our good wishes because of the effort he put into his final season at a difficult time.

We don't know what transfer business we will do before the end of the window and we can hope that it will be good rather than be constantly negative about everything surrounding Everton FC.

We have a manager settling in and what looks like a talented coaching staff so let's be optimistic for the new season and see where that gets us.

Maybe you know where we will finish this season but I don't.

I actually believe the squad is better than our performances last season indicated and it is clear the appointment of RB was a disaster for the club and nearly relegated us.

We have all known for 12 months that it was going to be the last season for Richarlison and he goes with our good wishes because of the effort he put into his final season at a difficult time.

We don't know what transfer business we will do before the end of the window and we can hope that it will be good rather than be constantly negative about everything surrounding Everton FC.

We have a manager settling in and what looks like a talented coaching staff so let's be optimistic for the new season and see where that gets us.
Everton have taught me strictly to temper my hopes and optimisms.

0558AABC-40ED-4270-B526-4910F73E8F41.jpeg

….looks happy to be back, we really need that thigh muscle to hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.