2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have had a striker in. We have tried - Cornet, Broja, Gibbs-White. I agree trying isn't good enough, they need to be in asap, but unfortunately Everton - through every fault of their own - haven't had money.

Let's say they had paid £20m up front for Gibbs-White like Wolves wanted. That was Everton done, for the window. Nothing, nada, unless they'd managed to flog some other players - which they still need to do.

As it is they've managed to stretch funds over 2-3 signings. They might have to now bite the bullet and go and pay Cornet's fee that Burnley want (a lot of it upfront) or same with Dennis at Watford. But don't expect other signings if that happens.
Sick of hearing the excuses for the way this club is run. Going into a season with one forward(an injury prone one last season at that) of required level is scandalous but typical of the way this club is mismanaged.

Should have sold him while we had the chance. I mean injured kicking a ball ffs. One season wonder.

They should have been looking to sign another striker anyway so cannot use this as an excuse. Had plenty of time to sort it.

He says hi.

1659462541386.jpeg

Should have sold him while we had the chance. I mean injured kicking a ball ffs. One season wonder.

They should have been looking to sign another striker anyway so cannot use this as an excuse. Had plenty of time to sort it.
But no resources.

We’re trying to sort about five positions with minimal budget. That’s the problem.

...and selling club now would put a few more million on the prciee tag....that's assuming they were even looking for an additional striker.

Great planning by Everton. They have learned NOTHING from last season.
Oh do us a favour and pipe down will you.

You have learned NOTHING since your last ban have you?

Bad bad WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.