2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite.

As a man who went to a Stranglers concert wearing a black bin bag (you need the heavy duty ones mind) in 1978 I'll never criticise another chaps threads.

I always thought happy footy players play better, so if it makes 'im happy . . . .
I did the Black (heavy duty) bag look for a Clash gig in 78, I had a black basque over mine and fish net stocking, thankfully no pics ever taken.

Half of this lot wore flared kecks & Platform boots in the 1970s ...... plus two toned jackets lol plus a Ben Sherman undone to show off their chest with a St Christopher necklace on itlol plus had a page cut hair cut - sides long rolled in & that was the blokes lol -

Off down to the Top Rank club St John's precentlol
Two tone tonic mohair suit, white Ben Sherman and como shoes for me back in the day Joey. One of the reasons that I really don't care what Dominic, Tommy D or Anthony Gordon wear. People in glass houses and all that.

That midfield and forward support means it’s a graveyard shift for a centre forward in our team. No chances created, living off scraps, occupying two/three defenders on your own - and then getting blamed for not scoring 20 a season ?

A thankless task - couldn’t expect any aspiring top centre forward to waste the best years of his career surrounded by a cast of clowns.

In Richie and DCL we had two nailed on pieces of the jigsaw - never got similar quality midfield/wingers in the team to support them, despite seasons to do so.

They go, the crap stays and we start all over again. How seriously incompetent.

Come on then you old farts having a go at DCL's attire, how many admit to having a pair of these ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-122407_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220711-122407_Facebook.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 81
Footy fans are still absolute dinosaurs mate, swear to god ?‍♂️
I think some fans think that players should be placed in cryogenic storage between matches.

"How dare they do a thing they enjoy that isn't Everton related in their spare time!!! It should be Everton FC 24/7/365."

The way some on here go on about DCL you would think he spent his free time smoking meth, when instead he wears slightly unconventional clothes on his holidays.

I know pal I'm involved in it
So you agree that we shouldn't just expect people to provide the same level of productivity when they are unwell then?

And if they struggle to maintain their productivity we shouldn't pull them up for it, or accuse them of "downing tools" right?

Status
Not open for further replies.