2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s always been crap. A few 4 yard goals here and there last season hyped him up but most of us could see he was average footballer.

Poor positional play, can’t hold up, can’t assist, can’t shoot, can’t finish. But he Can tap in.

Bought for £1m sold for £40m. Happy days.

I felt the need to make an account after seeing you say this. Utter nonsense. There's plenty more too.

I'm not sure why you've gone to the trouble of making an account mate, I hope you didn't waste too much time.

I stated that last season, Calvert Lewin was a better number 9/target man than Kane. A mixture of injuries, and loss of form has blighted him this season, and he looks way off it.

I also caveated the statement by saying that Kane was a better footballer.

It's funny really, I watched the Burnley game with a Spurs fan in the pub who was moaning about Kane loads. I said he's a brilliant footballer, but he said he's not a great striker anymore.

From day 1 I pointed out Calvert Lewin was a premier league player and would do well. I was one of the few. I said the same about Gordon.

That was my measured response mate. If I said what I really think of him and his "performance" today I'd probably get banned.lol
No I get it, he simply didn't care I think today. I don't buy this lacking fitness rubbish either, I think he's half out the door already.

I would snap the hands off anyone who would pay us 50 million for him, I don't think he's that good

Status
Not open for further replies.