2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only player I’d be gutted to sell

No less than 80mil, if Grealish went for 100, Maguire for 80, Palace wanting 70+ for Zaha, we should be asking for that much easily.

Be absolutely hilarious to see which absolute lump we spend 30mil on to replace him like
He’s probably our most valuable player but what top side would want him ? Arsenal maybe ?

Then you do not know this guy

He really is injured

If he did leave.. and who can blame him? He has a talent and we are gash.

To say he is happy to sit it out though is an insult to him.

Richy, Pickford, or half anyone..I have no idea what is in their head, nor would I blame them jumping ship. But Do, I know a lot of people close to him and |I can assure you that the lad is certainly NOT happy to sit and wait for anything.
Excuse my spelling. I have dyslexia and had my spell checker off.

He'd be a great pick for City imo. Knits play well together, great target man, would have an abundance of chances laid on a plate for him

A fit DCL would be a great striker for any top club.
I don’t see city going for him. If they don’t sign Haaland then the lad from Fiorentina would be perfect for them Vlahovic . Haaland would possibly be cheaper than DCL due to his release clause from January.

The only player I’d be gutted to sell

No less than 80mil, if Grealish went for 100, Maguire for 80, Palace wanting 70+ for Zaha, we should be asking for that much easily.

Be absolutely hilarious to see which absolute lump we spend 30mil on to replace him like

Someone like Danny Ings at 30 years old

This could end up being Rafael’s legacy. The likes of Digne, Richie, DCL - the few genuine top six quality players - are so disillusioned with the style, negative tactics, shambles around them that they leave. To be replaced by lower/mid table averageness. Some rebuild.

Have to rebuild the squad around him, I absolutely adore Richarlison but I’d even sell him before DCL.

I suspect the moment he’s back, we’ll look a top 10 side again.

Status
Not open for further replies.