2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our biggest goal scorer, you do remember how long it took us to replace Rom? Do you really have confidence we could replace him? Because I don't
Look at the sitter Lukaku missed last night to make it 2-2 ......every top player misses chances ...,.posters on here think DCL should score with every attempt on goal ..........

Last edited:

Do you not rate Dom then?
He's a decent player. He's not elite and parts of his game need work (his one on one finishing for example). I like his attitude and will to try and improve himself. Whether he has much more of a ceiling is debatable. We'll have to see. He's young, hard work and luck with injuries play a huge part.

My post was tongue in cheek - if he misses one the flak starts. I just love how much debate he creates. Proper marmite player. One who does seem to draw in a few who post near solely slating him. Some of the praise for him is ott too.

He's a decent player. He's not elite and parts of his game need work (his one on one finishing for example). I like his attitude and will to try and improve himself. Whether he has much more of a ceiling is debatable. We'll have to see. He's young, hard work and luck with injuries play a huge part.

My post was tongue in cheek - if he misses one the flak starts. I just love how much debate he creates. Proper marmite player. One who does seem to draw in a few who post near solely slating him. Some of the praise for him is ott too.
Very good post mate

Status
Not open for further replies.