2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate,

Your posting history consists entirely of slating DCL.

Curious. Absolutely no idea what conclusions one could draw from this.
The conclusion is that I think he's vastly overrated and we need better than him
to progress but having said that we need better than Davies Iwobi Gomes and
Holgate also for that to happen would actually keep DCL as a squad player but
Would gladly get rid of the others plus the likes of Delph Bernard Tosun and Kean.

The conclusion is that I think he's vastly overrated and we need better than him
Would gladly get rid of the others plus the likes of Delph Bernard Tosun and Kean.
Yes, you need to go on the watch list.

*makes note*

This so called 'vastly over rated' striker scored a good tally last season, and was up near the top of the scoring lists, despite not taking penalties and having half as many chances as any other leading scorer, So how come 'over rated' The 'over rated' one is his sulky Brazilian partner. I'd sell neither, but if one has to go it should be the Brazilian baby.

Hope he gets some minutes later..
I doubt it if Kane gets Injured they would rather play without a striker than play DCL. They don’t even really give Pickford the credit he deserves. Yeah they say a few thinks but if he was at city chelsea Utd them lot, they would be all over him. Media don’t like us and struggle to give us any credit they just want to do us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.