2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to work out your tone here. If that is just a light-hearted throw away remark I am cool. However, if by this you mean I am an idiot I am a bit offended. Couple of things. Like many posters I exaggerate for emphasis. Secondly how do you know my background in football ie playing, managing, scouting etc? You don’t but you feel qualified to post what I think is a scathing comment. That said maybe you are an experienced ex pro or non - League manager who can knock my knowledge of the game into a cocked hat.
Hai, may I offer my interpretation services?

I am trying to work out your tone here. If that is just a light-hearted throw away remark I am cool. However, if by this you mean I am an idiot I am a bit offended. Couple of things. Like many posters I exaggerate for emphasis. Secondly how do you know my background in football ie playing, managing, scouting etc? You don’t but you feel qualified to post what I think is a scathing comment. That said maybe you are an experienced ex pro or non - League manager who can knock my knowledge of the game into a cocked hat.

He has basically offered you out.

buddy i think he was calling u out like ur a gentle bozo. if it was me i would let him know u can hand combat if he likes. big calvert to top score tournament and sign for much better club with non cry slag fans.

buddy i think he was calling u out like ur a gentle bozo. if it was me i would let him know u can hand combat if he likes. big calvert to top score tournament and sign for much better club with non cry slag fans.
That will take some doing at two minutes a cap.

I think you are being a tad touchy here, too much sun at the weekend?

buddy tag me in do not be scared i do not want the hand combat but the buddy who made u his little dog is laughing at u. mr calvert is great striker for non bozos.
I am newish here - sort of chap who starts sentences with capitol letters. I don’t know what tag means. People get very defensive about their favourite players. I should be more cognisant of this. Didn’t come to ruffle feathers I just do not like dismissive comments and rudeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.