2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions mate, I don't rate him at all.

Don't know why people get so upset about that the fact not everyone rates him as highly as they do ( not you btw )
If he keeps putting the ball in the onion bag then I'm all for him. Service dried up to him and his goals diminished, same would happen to 99% of strikers. They are a few select who will make goals for themselves but they are elite level, we are nowhere near those types of players

It’s not the fact you don’t rate him that bothers people it’s the fact you remind everyone every 5 minutes like we’d somehow forget you don’t rate him.
weird post

Why is weird? People have metioned “Poster Boy” “Good looking” etc hence the reference to that. It is like saying Sandro Pistone has lovely eyes - he was still a [Poor language removed] left back.

I can confidently say your opinion of Dom does not upset anyone. You’re just patiently waiting in line with all the others with too much pride to admit he’s actually turned out quite decent.

Nope I've changed my mind on loads of players, I just don't see it in your boy Dom.

If he gets 20 again next season I'll start to change it like.

Can we stop using Rom as the go to comparison. He is the first choice striker for the number 1 ranked national team in the world. Dcl is the second best striker in England.
For a club in our current position we are lucky to have him. But looking at our strikers in the premier league era he is compariable to everyone we have had apart from lukaku. In the company of Saha, Yakabu and above Duncan Ferguson.
@forec
All that's true mate your right.

He's still crap at footy though, and as he plays for the club I support I will continue to call him crap whilst he continues to play crap.Kind of how it works.
thank god your opinion is irrelevant!

have you tried lilt? It’s a drink with a totally tropical taste.. it makes you feel great

I'd say England will be one or two up by the 90 minutes v Scotland. Perfect for our added time wasting gimp. Do the nation proud Dominator. 92 minutes sub and chase the ball like a springer spaniel.

@forec

thank god your opinion is irrelevant!

have you tried lilt? It’s a drink with a totally tropical taste.. it makes you feel great

Never understand and neither do i want to get the mindset of getting salty over a young Everton player getting better and being a success. Wont matter if it a season or a meteoric rise. Just keep doing it with Everton FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.