2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Everton had better players than Sigs, Delph and yes Davies in the middle Everton could challenge for a top 4 with Rich and Lewin in the side.

They need a Zaha in the side
I don’t disagree. With our first choice forwards we should be able to take on any team. It’s our midfield and defence letting us down.

I don’t disagree. With our first choice forwards we should be able to take on any team. It’s our midfield and defence letting us down.

Yeah and my worry is them players wont hang around if Everton continue to dawdle, Rich has already said he is going to give Everton a year or 2 more to see if they can challenge for a top 4 spot - or something to that effect. He wont stay at Everton if they continue to falter

Not bad for a championship standard footballer, if you listen to some on here.

It isn't just his goals as important as they are, it is his all round game which gets better and better.

It really is a well that Kean did go to PSG because unless DCL gets injured you could not see Kean get a sniff.
I’ll be the first to admit I had written him off before Carlo came. He’s massively improved.

I really like his interviews. Always articulate about his and the teams performances and he's always spot on.

Said after the game yesterday that the 3 points was the most important thing, but stressed that we didn't play well enough in the second half.
Nailed on to be a pundit. Let’s hope it’s as a staunch Everton record goal scorer biased to the gills pundit.

love to see that. Doing important work to try squeeze another year out of Richy is Dom.

Should put them on a duel contract. One doesn't leave without the other, contacted until 2026 with the option of another year, release clause for the pair 300m that kicks in for a fortnight at the end of each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.