2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not bang average, he's proven given service he can score, he isn't elite level but he's a good premier league striker.

He's proven nothing yet, he's yet to do it consistently for a season, he had a very good first half of the season and a very poor second, season before he had a very good 1/2 months and poor the rest.

Still wouldn't back him to score one on ones, if the ball isn't on a plate he won't score, because he certainly won't create anything for himself.

He's a average, above average on his day striker. But for 50+ what's been mentioned it's a no brainer for me

The feeling is that his purple patch at the start of the season has fooled people/clubs into thinking he's a 50m+ player when in reality he is a bang average premier league player.
I think this is the reality. I use the term bang average quite alot but maybe for the likes of tom Davis. I think dcl is slightly better and has more in his play. He has undoubtedly improved over last 2 years but isnt a real top forward. He is decent, but your right. If it's a view from a fan outside everton he is a average premier league forward ( which in it own right is a decent forward :)!)

Status
Not open for further replies.