2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No vendetta just an opinion,
How has he proved anyone wrong? His goal stats are good and no one has said otherwise. It’s the rest of his game that has been called out.
Mate you do have a vendetta, you tell us he's worth more than £50m then tell us he couldn't run riot in a Sunday league, you tell us his goal stats are good here but then you ripped that apart by saying he'd only scored in 11 games mostly at the start
Of the season.
You're like a chameleon depending which of the lids you're answering then when you're fed up of explaining yourself you childishly dish the finger out.
I can listen to a reasoned argument regarding DCL but you want us to listen to your negative wham spin but you're not prepared to listen to anyone who has a positive view of DCL.

I’m not a scout, but if we had 60m and some one was sensible about looking, there are definitely better strikers out there for that money that would replace DCL. English players prices have always been inflated, Dom would sell for good money by being English and in the England team and I’m sure he would improve to being better than average at a top club with world class players, we are not a top club and do not have top players. I want top 4 sooner rather than later Imo we can’t wait for DCL to improve to get to that level, he has improved a lot but imo he’s still some way off being a top striker.
I would be interested to hear who they are.

I’m not a scout, but if we had 60m and some one was sensible about looking, there are definitely better strikers out there for that money that would replace DCL. English players prices have always been inflated, Dom would sell for good money by being English and in the England team and I’m sure he would improve to being better than average at a top club with world class players, we are not a top club and do not have top players. I want top 4 sooner rather than later Imo we can’t wait for DCL to improve to get to that level, he has improved a lot but imo he’s still some way off being a top striker.
Yep,
As you say , your not a scout…….

Mate you do have a vendetta, you tell us he's worth more than £50m then tell us he couldn't run riot in a Sunday league, you tell us his goal stats are good here but then you ripped that apart by saying he'd only scored in 11 games mostly at the start
Of the season.
You're like a chameleon depending which of the lids you're answering then when you're fed up of explaining yourself you childishly dish the finger out.
I can listen to a reasoned argument regarding DCL but you want us to listen to your negative wham spin but you're not prepared to listen to anyone who has a positive view of DCL.
Haha calm down love.

My honest opinion, I don’t rate him at all and I don’t think he’s worth more than £30m. Iv never said anything different regardless of who I’m answering to you utter pleb.

but I understand the market and how inflated it is, especially that of young English players plus everyone is buying into his stats. That’s why I know clubs will pay a ridiculous fee. Doesn’t mean I think he’s worth it.

but my opinion hasn’t changed. He crap at everything but tapping the ball in, maybe the odd good header tbf.

Problem with the likes of you in? You have your DCL sunglasses on and can’t accept a bad word said against him.

Wham?? Haha you must be 12

You are not allowed to say this. It’s called a vendetta if you say anything bad against DCL
You literally don't post in any other players threads bar the occasional post. Vendetta is the right word for it.

DCL certainly has limitations but there are very few strikers who can score as many as he did this season that are attainable. And top level all round strikers are extremely rare. There's usually only 1 or 2 strikers who score 20+ league goals every season and a team in 10th, will not be signing them.

I thought you was being serious until half way through.

funniest thing Iv read on here DCL running riot in LaLiga & for Real Madrid.

DCL couldn’t run riot in a 5 aside league.

Sorry, i thought you were a serious poster and had eyes.

DCL has just scored 16 goals in 33 apperences. He scored 35% of his shots on target and he gets 55% of his shots on target. Hes just had a fantastic season playing for a team that came 15th in most shots per game in the league last season in the best league in the world.

Playing in la liga for real madrid with DCL aerial prowess he would smash the back end out of that league theres no question on that.

Name names who we could get for 60 million on DCLs wages .....scoring 20 goals plus a season ?
We will see if we sell him, if he stays which I expect him to we will see if he gets 20 plus next season, he’s done it once it could be a one season wonder getting that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.