2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour that DCL wasn’t injured he was dropped. After Palace he had an argument with Davide as Davide had a massive go at him over his misses and DCL said so what it doesn’t matter and Davide went mad and said we do not accept that attitude at Everton so Carlo dropped him.

Heard a rumour that DCL wasn’t injured he was dropped. After Palace he had an argument with Davide as Davide had a massive go at him over his misses and DCL said so what it doesn’t matter and Davide went mad and said we do not accept that attitude at Everton so Carlo dropped him.

what about the misses?

Wait - missus? or misses? Richarlison missed more than DCL in that game.

yeah I'm not buying that.

He tweeted an apology and travelled to Brighton. Seems a bit strange for someone who doesn't care and was dropped?

Sorry, but this is a rumour and I don't buy it.

Heard this myself - very interesting if true.

Whatever the reason for being dropped i just hope his finishing is a lot better tonight because he has been missing way too many chances the last few months. Got to take them Dom or there is no point in being a number 9.

Hope he does boss tonight and goes on a good run till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.