2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news if they think he'll be back for Wednesday. To get a result against the likes kf City or the rs we'll need him at some point.

Great chance for King though to make a name for himself coming up

I’ll be amazed if Richarlison doesn’t play up top and I’d even bank on Digne and Iwobi out wide if Holgate and Godfrey come back in at fullback. King first sub off the bench. Richy will want to be front and centre not running the channels for Josh King to get all the service. Will do us good in the long run if Richalrison can get a bit of form in DCL’s absence so when he’s back we could have two in form goal threats.

I’ll be amazed if Richarlison doesn’t play up top and I’d even bank on Digne and Iwobi out wide if Holgate and Godfrey come back in at fullback. King first sub off the bench. Richy will want to be front and centre not running the channels for Josh King to get all the service. Will do us good in the long run if Richalrison can get a bit of form in DCL’s absence so when he’s back we could have two in form goal threats.

Id play king in the right. With digne and richy.

Yes mate think he could go with Richarlison up top but I'd be surprised if King doesn't start either from the left or up top. Great chance to rest someone else and give King a good run.

Good shout. Richarlison will relish being the main man up front. And actually, I think it might have something to do with his sulking this season. Ultimately I think it's his best position.

I'd give Iwobi a spot on the bench at this point though in place of King. Iwobi's level has dropped a bit, and King should be raring to prove himself.

Richarlison should benefit massively from having a second wide forward doing some of the work for him, for a change.

The fact he isn’t our penalty taker is a good point. All the players he’s compared to are penalty takers for their club. That boosts their stats. Don isn’t on pens for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.