2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs more chances, should of got the winner but there’s not many strikers scoring with there only attempt. With digne he’l get more chances for sure, I want to see Richy up top with him

He’s given me weird vibes recently. Deep down a thought has hatched that he’s had his head turned. Praying I’m wrong.

We need to sign a striker who’ll put the wind up him and make him fight a bit more. Must be hard to motivate when you look over your shoulder to see spray head Cenk Tee Bone gunning for your position

Can’t believe I’m seeing people doubt him and question him already. Poor lad has had literally 0 service past month or so. Some of the service into him is a joke a lot of the time past few games, balls being launched forward hoping he makes it stick etc. That header wasn’t a sitter either

Should have at least hit the target with that free header. Other than that had nothing to work with and thought Leicester’s centre half’s dealt with him well.

He looks slower than normal coming back from injury, one decent cross all of the game TBH I think he was going to be subbed anyway he looked exhausted chasing all night long punts misdirected too, Coleman coming on for him says it all about our squad ....

Normally he would have put that away just like Rhico free header from a corner, we sat back till they scored with a keeper limited as Pickford that's a dangerous thing to do - love to have heard what Carlo said at half time as the tactics were all wrong imo - sitting back is inviting trouble, and we got plenty of it.....
Our forwards need service..... end of......

It was like, any decent striker should be looking to score that, especially ones as good in the air as DCL
Should have hit the target granted and for him it’s defo a chance but he’s under pressure still from about 12 yards out so sitter feels a bit over the top for it, If there was no one else in the box I’d agree. I think if he’d have directed it in the corner people would say that’s a good header more than ‘he should be scoring it’ if you get what I mean. Probs because it felt like our first chance in 60 mins and I was gagging for a winner hahaha

Only back from a long lay off so will take him couple more games I reckon to get back to early season level. Will have nightmares about that header at the end. Expect him to bounce back the wknd and have a load of chances

Did the best he could with the [Poor language removed] services he had most of the night (other than the header near the end). chasing down toe poke clearances like a sunday league game all night isn't going to give him much chance. he'll bag a few against Newcastle on Saturday mark my words, if he doesn't expect this message to be deleted haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.