2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Happy to be back in the goals and I have worked hard to get back to full fitness.
I know when the ball is in those areas, I need to be aware and I am glad I was there to put it in.
When you go 1-0 up, you are never safe and we had to score the second then got the cushion.
It felt good to get a runout especially against them, being a boyhood Sheffield United fan.

He’s had a great season if he doesn’t score another goal. 25+ is an insane leap from last season lol
He has had a good season so far. But to score the same amount of goals as last season in this team compared to last season, I think even he would be disappointed. Your right it’s a big leap but he can do it especially with the service of James and Lucas. Obviously we need them all to stay fit but it’s achievable.

He's not wrong and Owen knew a thing or two about creating half a yard for himself.

Honestly, Ancelotti has come in and seen something even different to Ferguson ( who has worked on his hold up play and physical domination of centre backs ).

Ancelotti name checked Inzaghi and there is no chance anyone would have said "eh Dom, look at that midget Inzaghi and all the goals he scored. You can learn from him".

Yet here we are and tonight that goal was as good as a Lineker finish and the movement was exactly what Inzaghi would have done.

Absolutely superb striker play.

Status
Not open for further replies.