2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting less hate.
Unfortunately I doubt that will last when he hits the inevitable dry spell that all strikers go through - the desire to be proved “right” can fuel quite a lot of vindictive behavior.

But thankfully he seems a grounded lad with a supportive family so am sure he’ll work his way past any issues and at the moment he is quite simply superb - long may it continue.

Money talks pal. And there aren't too many loyal players in the game anymore. I hope you keep him and do well tbh. It's just that if he was on the market, he's a player I'd like at The Emptyhad.
We are a rich club now on the top of the league so why sell our leading goal scorer .....keep Stones, etc we had to sell them we are a buying club now - Bollassie is a player you need of us ....... lol

We are a rich club now on the top of the league so why sell our leading goal scorer .....keep Stones, etc we had to sell them we are a buying club now - Bollassie is a player you need of us ....... lol
Ah right, members of the top nouveau riche club I see. Welcome aboard. Wasn't that longer that Evertonions hated Citeh and our sugar daddy Arabs. Ah well. I don't usually come here to take cheap pops, just thought I'd remind yous like.:)

Who Donkey Stones? You sold us a big seal pup there, turning out like he's the runt of the litter,

And Bolasie has been missing longer than Richey Edwards. No ta pal.

Ever since you lot tried slashing us to death in Stanley park back in the days I've slowly had a begrudging respect turn into admiring Everton and I really wish you guys more luck than any of our rivals. I'll never want you to be as of course I've been a blue for 50 years since I was a young nipper. But like I said earlier, you deserve to pick up a pot or two sooner rather than later.

Got any Fairy liquid lads;):p

Last edited:
Ah right, members of the top nouveau riche club I see. Welcome aboard. Wasn't that longer that Evertonions hated Citeh and our sugar daddy Arabs. Ah well. I don't come here to take cheap pops, just thought I'd remind yous like.:)

Who Donkey Stones? You sold us a big seal pup there, turning out like he's the runt of the litter,

And Bolasie has been missing longer than Richey Edwards. No ta pal.

Ever since you lot tried slashing us to death in Stanley park back in the days I've slowly had a begrudging respect turn into admiring Everton and I really wish you guys more luck than any of our rivals. I'll never want you to be as of course I've been a blue for 50 years since I was a young nipper. But like I said earlier, you deserve to pick up a lot or two sooner rather than later.

Got any Fairy liquid lads;):p
If we had moved to the Kings Dock you would have never got your investment.........
As for DCL he is going nowhere - I'd be more worried your manger will not sign a contract if I was you........

Dom is playing well and showing his ability now he is getting service in line with his strengths. To become a great striker he needs to continue to improve his shooting and dribbling.

If we had moved to the Kings Dock you would have never got your investment.........
As for DCL he is going nowhere - I'd be more worried your manger will not sign a contract if I was you........
Well I do know and accept our shaky boss man was sniffing, Kenwright asking too much?

Anyway, I really hope you settle in the dock and do well. You'll have a fantastic state of the art stadium, bells whistles bunting the lot. When covid abates enough to letting full crowds back you'll defo sell out alright. The novelty is great when you're all set there comfy in your nice new blue obstructed view seats, it's great for a while.

And bear what I'm saying in mind here going to footy games 50 years. Slowly the penny will start to drop befor it finally does then BINGO, FULL HOUSE. but you aint won the jackpot.

You already had that until you left Goodison! Careful what you wish for because a brand new stadium will slowly stark to irk the long standing unwaivering die-hards. They will have slunk out the stadium each season until the balance of loyals v gloryhunters becomes so noticeable that foreign tourists will rather take snapshots of the star players to upload onto social media, rather than watch the game itself. They have no infinity with City Everton Chelsea or even your arch rivals Liverpool.

Tell you what, City used to be like Everton in so many ways yet most youngsters of yous n' us, they've no idea. But I have and older toffees will understand that.

We always hated United for several reasons, a big one was their large following from virtually everywhere. You are the people's club, ok. But we were the proper Manc representative of our city, like you are not yours.

I could go on.

Careful what you wish for lads n' lasses. Tara chucks.

Well I do know and accept our shaky boss man was sniffing, Kenwright asking too much?

Anyway, I really hope you settle in the dock and do well. You'll have a fantastic state of the art stadium, bells whistles bunting the lot. When covid abates enough to letting full crowds back you'll defo sell out alright. The novelty is great when you're all set there comfy in your nice new blue obstructed view seats, it's great for a while.

And bear what I'm saying in mind here going to footy games 50 years. Slowly the penny will start to drop befor it finally does then BINGO, FULL HOUSE. but you aint won the jackpot.

You already had that until you left Goodison! Careful what you wish for because a brand new stadium will slowly stark to irk the long standing unwaivering die-hards. They will have slunk out the stadium each season until the balance of loyals v gloryhunters becomes so noticeable that foreign tourists will rather take snapshots of the star players to upload onto social media, rather than watch the game itself. They have no infinity with City Everton Chelsea or even your arch rivals Liverpool.

Tell you what, City used to be like Everton in so many ways yet most youngsters of yous n' us, they've no idea. But I have and older toffees will understand that.

We always hated United for several reasons, a big one was their large following from virtually everywhere. You are the people's club, ok. But we were the proper Manc representative of our city, like you are not yours.

I could go on.

Careful what you wish for lads n' lasses. Tara chucks.
Is your board forum boring as hell mate? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.