2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we're back to "he's not putting enough hours on the training ground cause he's playing dress up with ken davies" narrative again.

absolutely love this narrative. you smell the lynx Africa and dirty nylon Adidas trackie bottoms as you read it.

Weird how some fellas are so obsessed with what Davies wears.

I mean I said he's been crap since restart so not sure what your point is here, but you said it happened before restart which just isn't true.

If you go back and read my posts you will see that i clearly said 'since' the restart. Never mentioned anything about before it.

But by all accounts he still does this.

They are allowed to have hobbies away from football as well.
It's been said that Ronaldo is almost always the first to arrive and the last to leave. That STILL leaves him about 10 waking hours a day to other stuff.

There is one very blatant thing I will criticize DCL for, his work ethic is absolutely not one of them atm.

I've defended the boy to the hilt since he's been here. But his performances since the restart have been dreadful.

Please play Kean up top instead of him for the final few games. Seems to all have gone to the boys head - showed very little desire and quality recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.