2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see a striker continually messing with his hair trying to make it look nice and pulling the length of his shorts up to show more thigh for the cameras as he is walking out on to the pitch before the match has even kicked off, there is a strong likelihood that scoring is not the top of his priorities and even if he if thinks it is he will be held back by not wanting to get his hair messed up.

That is DCL before and during every match since the restart.

Not just picking on him btw. 95% of the team are an embarrassment to the club.

When you see a striker continually messing with his hair trying to make it look nice and pulling the length of his shorts up to show more thigh for the cameras as he is walking out on to the pitch before the match has even kicked off, there is a strong likelihood that scoring is not the top of his priorities and even if he if thinks it is he will be held back by not wanting to get his hair messed up.

That is DCL before and during every match since the restart.

Not just picking on him btw. 95% of the team are an embarrassment to the club.
That is nonsense to be fair, He's one of the hardest workers in the team, Since Restart he's been garbage but the quality is hardly at a high bar in general is it really.

That is nonsense to be fair, He's one of the hardest workers in the team, Since Restart he's been garbage but the quality is hardly at a high bar in general is it really.

It is not nonsense at all. Go and play back every match since the restart and you will find multiple instances of him doing it. Makes me cringe everytime.He is lifting his shorts up to show more thigh even when the play is getting closer to him and is obssessed with his new hair do.

Yes he works hard but when your appearance and ego are that important to you, it is bound to have a negative effect on your game.

It is not nonsense at all. Go and play back every match since the restart and you will find multiple instances of him doing it. Makes me cringe everytime.He is lifting his shorts up to show more thigh even when the play is getting closer to him and is obssessed with his new hair do.

Yes he works hard but when your appearance and ego are that important to you, it is bound to have a negative effect on your game.

Yeah mate.

Cristiano's game has really suffered over the years because of his vanity hasnt it?

Not that I rated him much beforehand - however its telling since he started arsing around with Davies playing dress up and modeling on instagram his "performances" have dipped.

Lad needs to cut Davies loose if he hopes to push on here.

Reactions: Lob
Not that I rated him much beforehand - however its telling since he started arsing around with Davies playing dress up and modeling on instagram his "performances" have dipped.

You really, honestly think that what we wears off the pitch affects his game on it?

Jesus. If he was wearing stilettos on the field i would understand like but there is absolutely no correlation between off-field dress sense and on-field performance

They went to New York on the winter break, he scored two in two after that. Bit mad that opinion.

This is just a diversion. Holgate does similar things, so does every hard working player in the PL - they're celebrities on HD TVs and live close up cameras and of course their image is important

You really, honestly think that what we wears off the pitch affects his game on it?

Jesus. If he was wearing stilettos on the field i would understand like but there is absolutely no correlation between off-field dress sense and on-field performance

100% mate - compare Davies in his breakthrough season when all he cared about was footie to the last few seasons when he spends more time on fashion walks with Bellerin, posing on social media in purple heels & bombing round town in fancy dress.

Lads thrown his footie career away at the top flight to pursue his interest in fashion- DCL isn't a natural slotter nor the most talented therefore to progress at the top flight he needs to put in maximum effort on the training ground and in the gym. The more he arses around off the field with his mate the more his performances will naturally slide and you're seeing that recently imo.

I mean I said he's been crap since restart so not sure what your point is here, but you said it happened before restart which just isn't true.

100% mate - compare Davies in his breakthrough season when all he cared about was footie to the last few seasons when he spends more time on fashion walks with Bellerin, posing on social media in purple heels & bombing round town in fancy dress.

Lads thrown his footie career away at the top flight to pursue his interest in fashion- DCL isn't a natural slotter nor the most talented therefore to progress at the top flight he needs to put in maximum effort on the training ground and in the gym. The more he arses around off the field with his mate the more his performances will naturally slide and you're seeing that recently imo.

But by all accounts he still does this.

They are allowed to have hobbies away from football as well.

Its far too simplistic to say Davies downfall has been because he started dressing differently, there are thousands of factors that come into it and no real evidence to suggest that is the reason

I can't believe we're back to "he's not putting enough hours on the training ground cause he's playing dress up with ken davies" narrative again.

Status
Not open for further replies.