2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope our world class centre forward finally bags us a win against a top 6 side when it matters i.e a must win to stay in the mix for Europe.

He will prove you wrong I’m sure of it. Him missing big chances are a thing of the past. I recorded the match cause I was busy today so going to pop it on now.

Ah look it’s very hard to criticise him he’s got a good few goals this season. But really never have confidence in him when he’s time and space and barrelling down on the keeper in the box. If that was richarlison I’d off been celebrating before he struck the ball. The fact it was dcl wasn’t even out of my seat I looked on in hope and anxiety.

Ah look it’s very hard to criticise him he’s got a good few goals this season. But really never have confidence in him when he’s time and space and barrelling down on the keeper in the box. If that was richarlison I’d off been celebrating before he struck the ball. The fact it was dcl wasn’t even out of my seat I looked on in hope and anxiety.
I can’t agree with you on this point mate dlc and richarlison will be amazing in the Derby we hope.

I pray Ancelotti see's whats needed from a CF to get into the CL and spends big in that position in the summer.

What worries me is he hasn’t been paying attention to dcl like we have for years and he arrives and dcl scoring loads. It may blind him. .. I hope dcl improves and somehow manages to cut them easy misses out. But I’d like a top striker to challenge him either way.

The next level for him is for those to go in 9/10 times. He´s improved massively but you still aren´t convinced that he´s going to finish when he´s through on goal.

it would be an improvement if he hit the target 9-10 times when one on one tbh

He never scores a goal like that and it will not happen anytime soon.
I think he missed at least 4 times already in the situation like that, two from last season.
And maybe it will not long when Richarlison stops feeding him and have a go himself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.